Author registration deadline: 16 October 2020
Non-presenting delegates: To attend the live online conference you must register by: 12.00 noon GMT 4 December 2020
Delegates registering after this deadline will have on-demand access (from one day after the event) to recorded presentations until 7 January 2021 and from 24 hours after their registration
VAT: UK VAT is chargeable at 20% on online registration rates. However, if your company is VAT exempt as a UK B2B, EU B2B or Non-EU B2B customer please contact Carly Mole with your VAT number and we can assist with your registration. If you are based in Australia please also contact Carly Mole, as your invoice needs raising with Australian VAT. You will need to confirm your VAT number if you are an Australian B2B customer.
* Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Student registrations must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status. These should be emailed to Carly Mole (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) to support your registration.
Delegates attending the live online event can:
- Stream live talks and poster sessions via the online platform and mobile apps
- Access the ePosters
- Ask questions, participate in online chat and polls during the live sessions
- Network with speakers and other delegates during the live event
- Visit the live exhibitor ‘booths’ and chat with exhibitors
- Access the recorded talks, poster sessions and ePosters* for 30 days after the conference (1 day after the live event)
- Access exhibitor profiles for 30 days after the conference (1 day after the live event)
- View abstracts of all presentations for 30 days after the conference
Delegates registering after the deadline for live attendance have on-demand access for 30 days after the conference to:
- Watch recorded sessions (talks and posters)*
- View ePosters
- Message authors and other attendees
- Access exhibitor profiles and materials
- View abstracts of all presentations
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations
Not an EMS member?
Payment for conference registrations can only be made by credit card online. Elsevier accepts: Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
We do not offer refunds for online conference registration. Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates for any pre-advertised in person event.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy - Click here