International Congress on Membranes & Membrane Processes 2020
Online – Live and on-demand
7-11 December 2020 GMT
Join us for ICOM2020 – Online
This stimulating online event will feature expert keynote speakers, contributed talks and ePosters outlining the latest developments in membrane science and technology and addressing all the key topics from our cancelled in-person meeting.
Register now to participate in an interactive conference experience direct from your desktop or mobile device: live-stream presentations and take part in discussion through live chat and Q&A.
Author registration deadline: 16 October 2020
Registration deadline for live participation (non-presenting delegates): 12.00 noon GMT 4 December 2020
Your registration to includes on-demand access for 30 days (from one day after the conference).
Participate live from your desktop or mobile device to:
Deepen your knowledge: Live-stream a personalised schedule from the entire programme to match your research interests
Engage with our inspirational speakers and other attendees during the live-streamed sessions: Ask questions and participate in live chat and polls.
Review the latest research in the ePoster hall and discuss directly with the author in the live poster sessions.
- Network with your peers, meet new contacts and renew relationships: Connect with other attendees during the live event to chat and arrange one-to-one meetings.
- Connect with a wider, more-inclusive audience: our lower fees, online delivery and post-event on-demand access will make the event more accessible to all.
- Visit the live exhibition booths to meet industry partners, chat with exhibitors and learn more about their products.
- Enjoy more flexibility with on-demand access to recorded sessions for 30 days after the event*. Watch one stream live and catch-up on what you missed after the event.
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.
- Lidietta Giorno
Institute on Membrane
Research Council, Italy
- Wanqin Jin
- Bhekie B Mamba
- Andrew L. Zydney
John Chew, University of Bath, UK
Kang Li, Imperial College London, UK
Andrew Livingston, Queen Mary University of London, UK
Davide Mattia, University of Bath, UK
Peter Budd, University of Manchester, UK
Robert Field, University of Oxford, UK
Antoine Kemperman, University of Twente, Netherlands
Neil McKeown, University of Edinburgh, UK
Ian Metcalfe, Newcastle University, UK
Bart van der Bruggen, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium