International Congress on Membranes & Membrane Processes 2020
Online – Live and on-demand | 7-11 December 2020 GMT
Now available on-demand
Missed the live conference? Catch-up with recorded content and connect with other attendees at your convenience via on-demand access 24/7 until November 2021*.
Catch-up with the latest membrane research and connect with other attendees at your convenience via on-demand access to recorded content from the ICOM 2020 Live Edition.
- Watch inspiring lectures from our plenary speakers on your desktop or mobile device
- Find out about the latest global research across all conference tracks with convenient, online access to presentation slides and ePosters with synchronised audio / video from the parallel talks and poster sessions.
- Connect with speakers, poster authors and other attendees via private message
- Access abstracts of all presentations
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.
- Lidietta Giorno
Institute on Membrane
Research Council, Italy
- Wanqin Jin
- Bhekie B Mamba
- Andrew L. Zydney
John Chew, University of Bath, UK
Kang Li, Imperial College London, UK
Andrew Livingston, Queen Mary University of London, UK
Davide Mattia, University of Bath, UK
Peter Budd, University of Manchester, UK
Robert Field, University of Oxford, UK
Antoine Kemperman, University of Twente, Netherlands
Neil McKeown, University of Edinburgh, UK
Ian Metcalfe, Newcastle University, UK
Bart van der Bruggen, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium